From: oceanbilly on
I am running XP, sp3 and Office 2003 on a dell d620 laptop.
In the past 2-3 months, Outlook fails to open frequently, hangs when trying.
If I close it, and try again, it will eventually load.
My pst file is only 1.5GB, but my Archive pst file is 3.0GB.
Could that be causing the problem?
From: DL on
Have you tried the basic Outlook Detect/Repair process?
Run scanpst.exe on your data files, withoutlook closed?
And what outlook add-ins are in use, eg anti virus, sync software?