From: DavidB on
I run Outlook 2002 on our desktop PC, my wife has recently acquired a laptop
with Outlook 2007 - is it possible for her to access the same email account
from her machine please ? Thanks in anticipation.
From: DL on
Assuming its a pop mail account, modify account settings on your PC to leave
a copy on the server.
Set up outlook on the other PC with the appropriate isp settings, and ensure
you select the option to keep a copy on the server
You will both receive the same mail, but sent mail will be unique to the
individual PC

If your isp supports imap and you configure outlook for the imap mail
account both PC's will see the same mail, sent/received