From: laughter on
At the moment the original email disappears when I reply to it. this started
to happen at the beginning of this week (29 March). How do I get the email to
remain in my inbox?

Thanks.
From: Gordon on

"laughter" <laughter(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At the moment the original email disappears when I reply to it. this
> started
> to happen at the beginning of this week (29 March). How do I get the email
> remain in my inbox?
>
> Thanks.

Check your View. Set it to messages instead of Unread Messages.

From: Batdan on
You might also try sorting your messages by clicking the "Sort by: icon"
above your inbox. I had that problem of disappearing emails until I realized
the emails at the top of the inbox were all unreplied to.

From: Batdan on
Oops, I meant click the "Sort by: Recieved" button. The Sort by: Icon button
is what you accidentally pushed to cause the problem in the first place.