From: Lion2004 on
Hi,

Today i archived my calendar items, date criteria were 28.05.2010. Now i
have situation where half of items is still under my Calendar and half of
them is under "Archive Folders". Why it is happened and how to avoid such
situation in the future? Can i fix it somehow?

Peter.
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
What exactly do you want to fix? Your description sounds like archiving may
have proceeded normally. Archiving won't move recurring items that still have
some occurrences yet to occur or items that have been modified since the date
criteria.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

From: Lion2004 on