From: Bill Justus on
This is happening on all messages sent and even though the settings
are such that it should not be sending them. I checked this on the
individual messages and in the Tools>Options>E-Mail Options>Tracking
Options and in neither location is that set to request a receipt.

Any help is appreciated.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Does this describe your issue?
http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2008/up081023.htm#4

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Bill Justus asked:

From: Bill Justus on
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:02:30 -0800, "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<what(a)ever> wrote:

>Does this describe your issue?
>http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2008/up081023.htm#4

Thanks for the reply. I ended up fixing it by opening Mail in the
Control Panel (Windows XP) and deleting the profiles that I found in
there. I then opened Outlook and reinstalled it to my Exchange 2007
Server. Evidently something was corrupt in one of the two profiles
and doing this fixed the problem.

Pages: 1
Prev: Added spaces and color change
Next: Desktop Alerts