From: cn on
I have installed Windows 7 and Outlook 2003 on a system. In the Outlook I am
unable to insert a different Signature File as I did when using XP. I use
different signatures for different types of e-mail. With Windows 7 I must
choose Outlook Options and when I choose Signature it wants me to create or
edit a file. Where do I find the option to insert a different signature
file?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"cn" <cn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have installed Windows 7 and Outlook 2003 on a system. In the Outlook I am
> unable to insert a different Signature File as I did when using XP. I use
> different signatures for different types of e-mail. With Windows 7 I must
> choose Outlook Options and when I choose Signature it wants me to create or
> edit a file. Where do I find the option to insert a different signature
> file?

Copy your signature file into %AppData%\Microsoft\Signatures. Does it appear
in Outlook then?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]