From: Dilomir on
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista Business.
Today I was blocked from the program due to an "incorrect or corrupt"
MAPI32.DLL file.
Ran repair. Didn't work.
Reinstalled Outlook 2003 as advised. Still no go.
Read solutions provided to others in the community, but couldn't find the
files and utilities referred to in the conversation.
Please help.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Dilomir" <Dilomir(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista Business.
> Today I was blocked from the program due to an "incorrect or corrupt"
> MAPI32.DLL file.
> Ran repair. Didn't work.
> Reinstalled Outlook 2003 as advised. Still no go.
> Read solutions provided to others in the community, but couldn't find the
> files and utilities referred to in the conversation.

Rename %CommonProgramFiles%\system\MSMAPI\1033\MSMAPI32.DLL to , say, .OLD and
restart Outlook. Does that help?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]