From: Roady [MVP] on
Does it work in Outlook Safe Mode?
Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe

Does it work when you logon as a different user on the same machine?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----

From: SueG on
In Safe mode I get the error message "The extension configuration file ...
fldpub.ecf could not be installed" and I am not given the option to
Customize. I have tried Safe mode when logged in as me and as Guest.

From: Roady [MVP] on
Aha, we're getting closer to the issue. Sounds like this machine used to
have Outlook 2000 or previous installed? Go to Tools-> Options-> tab Other->
button Advanced Options-> button Add-In Manager and see if there is still a
reference to it. If so remove or deslect it. The name of the reference could
be Net Folders.

From: SueG on
Yes we did originally have Office 2000 and then upgraded to Office 2003.
I've looked at the Add-In Manager and the only thing there is "Exchange
Extensions property pages"?

From: Roady [MVP] on
Could you check in COM-Addins as well?
If it is not there either locate extend.dat and rename it to .old when
Outlook is closed.
If that fails to recreate your mail profile. For more info on this see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm