From: Soedesh on
Same problem here with two of my users who have Vista Business with Outlook
2003.
All updates are installed and when I try to 'look for a solution' it doesn't
even do that.
Outlook just restarts when I click this option.

Here is the error report:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
Application Version: 11.0.8312.0
Application Timestamp: 4a403990
Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.0.6001.18865
Fault Module Timestamp: 4b078a9b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000031d5
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1043

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office11Crash
skulcid: 1033