From: Hitesh on
I have configured four Email account in Outlook 2007. One of My Gmail account
was having 2000 mails. so, data file for that account was 4.7 GB.( I am
having windows vista and NTFS drives. ). Problem is now I have deleted some
mails and only 800 mails are there. but even though file size is 4.7 GB
only.. it is not decreasing .. can any one help ?

it was having significant number of attachments (videos)... So, at starting
it was ok... 4.7 gb was data... but Now I have deleted all the mails... and
then also file is not decreasing...

I am using IMAP... I have also unsubscribed "all mail" folder... then also
same situation