From: JAR on
I use Outlook 2007 for my emails. Tonight I started receiving a dialog box
asking me "to type the characters in the image to send email messages from
xxxx(a)msn.com." (Where xxxx is my email address) "This verification prevents
autmated programs from sending spam."

What is going on?

--
JAR
From: VanguardLH on
JAR wrote:

> This is happening everytime I send an email. I haven't sent any today and
> when I went to send one just now it asked for the verification.

So just when are you going to enter the code to verify you are a human using
that Hotmail account? You thought it would just go away?
From: Bob I on
Contact your e-mail provider for the complete explanation.