From: Richard Milner on
I wanted to check my Outlook 2003 profile, but when I try to open the Mail
icon in the Control Panel, I receive the following Error Message - "The list
of profiles could not be loaded. An unexpected error has occurred".

Unsure what has happened, but how can I sort out this message?

Regards

From: Richard Milner on

"Richard Milner" wrote:

> I wanted to check my Outlook 2003 profile, but when I try to open the Mail
> icon in the Control Panel, I receive the following Error Message - "The list
> of profiles could not be loaded. An unexpected error has occurred".
>
> Unsure what has happened, but how can I sort out this message?
>
> Regards

Please ignore this problem, as I have resolved the error, with help from an
Microsoft Article, which someone else pointed out to me.

Thank you in advance.