From: Lorne on
I am on Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. Word can't find the email envelope to
build the message to send an email using Outlook. I could do this fine in
Outlook Express under XP and Word 2003. My upgrade has created problems. Any
thoughts out there? Outlook is set as default email program
--
Lorne
From: Russ Valentine on
My thought would be to post an accurate description of your problem. You've
failed so far. Here are some guidelines:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375
--
Russ Valentine