From: marty on
My Outllok was working, and suddenly stopping connecting succesfully to
either my Outgoing or Incoming Servers.

If I use the "Test ACcount Settings" in the Account Settings section - it
works fine, but when I try normal send/receive it does not work.

When trying to receive I get a 0x800CC92 error message reporting that server
said: -ERR: USER/PASS REQUIRED.

When trying to send, I get a message in my inbox, saying that rejected
because needs authentication - even though proper authentication is enabled.
From: marty on
After posting here, I realized there was a separate Outlook Group, so I
posted there. Sorry for the double post.