From: Heather on
I use Outlook linked with my bellsouth.net email address. I send out weekly
emails to contacts. However, so far I've had 2 tell them they have sent me
email and I did not receive them. I'm unable to locate this problem inside
Outlook. I thought if people/email addresses are in your contacts that you'd
automatically get emails from the.
From: Brian Tillman on

Heather;114562 Wrote:
> I use Outlook linked with my bellsouth.net email address. I send out
> weekly
> emails to contacts. However, so far I've had 2 tell them they have sent
> me
> email and I did not receive them. I'm unable to locate this problem
> inside
> Outlook. I thought if people/email addresses are in your contacts that
> you'd
> automatically get emails from the.

Not a valid assumption. If they send the message to the wrong address,
even if they're in your Contacts folder, you won't get the message. If
they send it to the correct address but some junk filter between them
and you drops the message, you won't get it. What you need to check is
if your mailbox on the server is getting the message. If you have a web
interface to your mail server, use that to see if the messages arrive.
If not, Outlook can't possibly get them because they're not available
and some other obstruction prior to your mail service is blocking the
flow. I don't know of any good way for you personally to diagnose a
problem with that.

--
Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]