From: jeff3048 on
I am setting-up the Outlook 2007 client to get Aol IMAP email.

Here are my Outlook 2007 settings:
"Tools", "Send/Receive", "Send/Receive Settings", "Define Send/Receive
Groups...", Select the "All Accounts" "Group Name", Select the "Edit" button,
Select "Receive mail items", Select "Use the custom behavior defined below",
In the "Folder Options" section "Inbox" is selected with the option "Download
complete item including attachments".

The problem is that this setting does not appear to work. The headers and
email are not being automatically downloaded to my system. I have to drag
and drop the emails from the imap inbox folder to my outlook inbox. Is there
something I am missing?
From: DL on
Yes you are missing something, an imap setup creates a specific imap data
file, it doesn't use the default pop mail (inbox/Outbox) folders