From: David Hennings David on
yesterday my normal outlook startup disappeared and now I do not get my
messages next to my inbox like before. does anyone know how to get it back?
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Not enough details provided to troubleshoot. Please provide version of
Outlook, type of mail account, O/S, and if anything has been installed,
updated, etc. since the last time Outlook worked as desired.

This includes Windows updates, antivirus updates, firewall updates, etc.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon