From: tipep on
After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the Backup
command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a
Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win XP environment.
Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.
From: Bob I on
You can just close Outlook and copy the PST file instead.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"tipep" <tipep(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> After downloading and installing the Personal Folders Backup Tool, the
> Backup
> command is not showing up under the File menu. I'm using Outlook 2007 in a
> Win7 environment. It all worked fine on Outlook 2002 in a Win XP
> environment.
> Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance.

Please do not multipost.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]