From: Robb on
Working with Outlook 2007 - Exchange 2007.

Is there a way to display what time the delayed delivery occurred?
Once a message is sent, all the properties and sent time reflect the
time I clicked send, not the delayed delivery time. There is no way to
even tell that the message was delivered at a different time....

From: Bob I on
Set Request Delivery receipt for the message when you set the "Delay
delivery" time.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
What does the Modified time field say? Or sent time field?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: