From: TelescopeBoy on
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista and want to enable logging. I can see that
logging gets enabled but I can't find the log file. I'm enabled and send a
test message via our pop3 server. I exit Outlook and search for the
opmlog.log but the searches don't find it. THe help documentation lists file
locations, but not for Vista.

Anyone loggingsuccessfully on a Vista / Outlook 2003?

Thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"TelescopeBoy" <TelescopeBoy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm running Outlook 2003 on Vista and want to enable logging. I can see
> that
> logging gets enabled but I can't find the log file. I'm enabled and send a
> test message via our pop3 server. I exit Outlook and search for the
> opmlog.log but the searches don't find it. THe help documentation lists
> file
> locations, but not for Vista.
>
> Anyone loggingsuccessfully on a Vista / Outlook 2003?

The log will be in "%Temp%\Outlook Logging"
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]