From: KarenB on
I only want email addresses in my Distribution List. I am copying a long
list of email addresses from Excel and inserting them into my Outlook at a
Group using the Distribution List. My Excel list only has email addresses
and no names. The format for the Distribution List is Name / Email Address.
Therefore, I need to know how I can omit the Names column.
--
KarenB
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
you can't, but if there is no name, the email address is also placed in the
name field.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: