From: Ed on
In Outlook 2007, after navigating to the AutoCorrect Window, after making
changes such as unchecking "Capitalize first letter of sentences", the
settings are only save during the current Outlook 2007 session. If I exit
Outllook and restart, the settings have reverted back.
From: Malin D on
Check to see if your NormalEmail.dot (or .dotm) file is corrupt or in a place
which is write protected. Rename that file and restart Outlook and see if it
works better. If not - check your tempalte path from within Word. The User
template setting has to be set to a local folder.
--
Best regards

Malin D
Office consultant/Trainer

From: Ed on
Malin,

Thanks. I found the renamed file, "AutoRecovery save of NormalEmail -
Copy.as$"
in ...\appdata\roaming\microsoft\word\ and renamed it NormalEmail.dotm
and fixed the problem.

Ed