From: LD55ZRA on
franks wrote:

>Outlook 2007 SP2
>Win 7 Home Premium
>______
>
>Want the reply Subject to show Re: instead of RE:.
>
>Looked enough places to satisfy even the most hard-headed
>why-don't-you-look-it-upper.
>
>Present config at Tools/Options/Mail Format/International Options -
> All the boxes checked w/Western European (ISO) selected for
> Preferred encoding for outgoing messages.
>
>Just wondering if there is a way to configure that, or if it's one of
>those live-with-it-or-change-it-yourself-each-time-you-reply deals.
>
>Thanks for your time.

What is your question in simple English please? Please re-post your
question leaving out any unnecessary rant whatever it may be.

Thank you.

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LD55ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LD55ZRA 2010.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"franks" <fes_gv(a)cox.net> wrote in message

> Want the reply Subject to show Re: instead of RE:.

There is no way to modify that, as far as I'm aware.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Thanks for your input. I will continue to manually edit. If I come
> across a way to modify, will post here.

This begs the question, though, why do you care? It's just one letter.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]