From: André on
First, I have googled and searched your forums and still haven't found
a working solution for this problem. I have tried alot of the "solutions"
out there with no success. So I need your help badly.

When I click on a hyperlink in an email message, error General failure. The
URL was " ... " , application not found. Every email is the same, clicking on
any hyperlink will not open the browser to go to that link.

I am using IE8 as my default browser and if I install Firefox and makes it
my default browser it works. But. I want to use IE8 as my default browser.

I have tried, uninstall, reinstall, reset of default browser, reg hacks etc.

Windows Server 2008 R2
IE8

/ André