From: Paul on
Can anyone help?

I can create a template, no problem. I can reply to emails, no problem. What
I can not do and for the life of me, I'm not sure Outlook does either, is
reply to an email using a template.

It seems so simple, Reply, Reply To All, Reply Using Template ...

In Outlook 2003, one had to create a custom rule. In Outlook 2007, the
feature has been removed.

Any ideas on how I can reply to an email with a specific template?
From: André on
I use templates in Outlook 2007.

Check here it may be helpful:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102487481033.aspx

/ André

From: nigel on
Paul,

i recently raised this here as a suggestion to microsoft.

Filter this group by suggestions to microsoft to find it

and then you can 'vote' for it.