From: twinkle17 on
My Manager has been having issues for some time when attempting to send
emails that have been replied to, or forwarded and have attachments. It is
irregular and does not occur all the time, does not occur when sending to
certain people, receiving from certain people etc; there does not seem to be
a pattern. The emails do not get stuck in the outbox, they just will not
send at all and he has to copy and paste the entire email and it's
attachments to a new email and then send.

Any ideas what is causing this and what might fix it?

Much appreciated.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"twinkle17" <twinkle17(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My Manager has been having issues for some time when attempting to send
> emails that have been replied to, or forwarded and have attachments. It is
> irregular and does not occur all the time, does not occur when sending to
> certain people, receiving from certain people etc; there does not seem to be
> a pattern. The emails do not get stuck in the outbox, they just will not
> send at all and he has to copy and paste the entire email and it's
> attachments to a new email and then send.

Do they appear in the Outbox in italics and with a Sent date?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]