From: Tim L Tim on
For my application I have no use for the Location Information Pop-up window.
When I enter a phone number in Contacts it activates and the only way I have
found to turn it off is to use the Wndows Task Manager and kill Outlook,
which I am starting to take some saticfaction in.

Is there any way to turn the Pop-up off or better yet, dissabling it from
activating?

Thank you
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tim L" <Tim L(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> For my application I have no use for the Location Information Pop-up window.
> When I enter a phone number in Contacts it activates and the only way I have
> found to turn it off is to use the Wndows Task Manager and kill Outlook,
> which I am starting to take some saticfaction in.
>
> Is there any way to turn the Pop-up off or better yet, dissabling it from
> activating?

Set the dialing properties in Control Panel for your version of Windows and
you won't see it any more.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]