From: DannyC on
Hi - I have a follow-on to this thread.... I've created a message based form
and have published this form to one of our public folders. All of the users
are using Outlook 2003 SP3 but just to make sure, I've tested a user
specifcally with the registry edit previously suggested. Anyway, the form
can be used and edited and the form looks correct when received except for
the fact that the form includes MY signature information, regardless of who
sends the message. Any thoughts on how to either disable the signature or
have it show correctly for the person who authored the particular message
using that published form?

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you publish it with your signature in it?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?