From: Brad on
I have a beautiful installation of Window7, with an equally beautiful
installation of Office 2007. All the beauty is darnished for my client by
being unable to use Outlook Anywhere (RPC/HHTP) to collect email when he is
working out of the office.

We have 40 users on the SBS 2003 server, and 10 of them use RPC/HTTP to
retreive their email without a problem. Unfortunately all other users are
using Outlook 2003, so I am blaming Outlook 2007. We are not using self
signed SSL certs.

The profile is set correctly to collect the RPC/HTTP email, and the logon
appears but it will not accept domain\username or username(a)domain.com.

This problem is exagerated by me telling the Owner/Manager of the business
(The Owner of This Problem) that Windows 7 and Office 2007 was the way to go.
Now he is thinking he's on the Vista path and he is eyeing-up the Mac Store
next to the coffee shop down the street.

Any help is appreciated.