From: Lost in California Lost in on
The syncronization process stops unexpectedly between my Blackberry 8310
using RIM Desktop Manager and Microsoft Outlook 2007. One message appearing
is "Function OpenMsgStore Failed". Things worked fine for two months and
then shortly after an auto update from Microsoft the sychronization process
stopped. I've tried reconfiguring the sync process without success. Can
anyone help me figure this out?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Try resetting your sync config -
Click Reset Configuration in Desktop Manager's Configuration tab.
Then setup the sync preferences again.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Lost in California" <Lost in California(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D742CACE-B098-48E0-BDFF-4499122C9056(a)microsoft.com...