From: gabak on
it will be very usefull if we can export and import email account like
outlook express

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9df85de9-1dd1-485c-9b42-8d2a607238f3&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: VanguardLH on
gabak wrote:

> it will be very usefull if we can export and import email account like
> outlook express
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9df85de9-1dd1-485c-9b42-8d2a607238f3&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general

Have you even looked at Outlook's own help? Guess not. Then start looking
under the File menu in Outlook. However, importing is not recommended since
you have far more control by using File -> Open to load a .pst file and then
select and drag or cut/copy-n-paste the items to wherever you want into your
current message store.

Before posting a suggestion, first ask for help. You might find you "want"
is already a feature.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message

> Have you even looked at Outlook's own help? Guess not.

Do you bother reading the message which you're answering? Guess not.

gabak wrote:

> it will be very usefull if we can export and import email account like
> outlook express

See "email account" there? Manipulating PSTs has nothing to do with that.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"gabak" <gabak(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> it will be very usefull if we can export and import email account like
> outlook express

I agree.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]