From: Myron D[dot] McPherson on
I use Windows XP Home with SP3 Intel Pentium 1.73 GHz & 2 RAM memory on my laptop with Outlook 2007. My problem is that Outlook continually crashes while I am deleting emails. Sometimes it will let me go through 50 messages, other times only 1 before it crashes, readies to restart and asks to send message to Outlook to report the problem. Are there any service packs for this problem or known issues of this nature? Do I need to 're-install' Outlook?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Regards,
--
Myron Mc.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: DL on
Start by running Office Diagnostics.
Then try starting outlook using the safe switch and see if the problem is
then replicated
Did you upgrade from an earlier version of Outllook?
No its not a known problem, reinstalling Outlook is unlikely to do anything
that Diagnostics wont do.