From: Gene on
We have multiple inboxes in our outlook and I want to delete items in other
inboxes and not have those items show up in my delete folder. I tried ctrl
w/delete doesn't work and also w/shft and alt. Is there a quick way to
delete items in folders and they don't go to the delete folder?
--
Gene Steinolfson
Member Services Manager
From: Bob I on
Holding down the Shift key while deleting will bypass the Deleted items
folder, items will be gone.

From: Gene on
Thanks, it works perfect and much faster.
--
Gene Steinolfson
Member Services Manager