From: Dan on
I'm having this problem as well with a third party application that sends
email. I have the Redemption DLL registered but the question still comes up.
I'm using Trend Micro on Server 2008 with Outlook 2007 and I have the
"Antivirus status: Unavailable. This version of Windows does not support
antivirus detection." message also.

Has anyone found a solution to this?