From: Mikeandoutlook on
I just deleted an Outlook folder with a few subfolders that had dozens of
stored emails in each.

I have not closed Outlook yet.

How do i get those folders and the emails in each back?
From: Bob I on
OPen the Deleted Items folder and drag them back out.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"Mikeandoutlook" <Mikeandoutlook(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I just deleted an Outlook folder with a few subfolders that had dozens of
> stored emails in each.
>
> I have not closed Outlook yet.
>
> How do i get those folders and the emails in each back?

Expand the plus sign to the left of Deleted Items and you should see the
original folder. Drag it back to its previous parent.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]