From: monihi00 on
I had the same issue. turns out i've exceeded my email limit for the day. I had sent out 5 emails to large groups and that did it.

taltmir wrote:

I keep getting this error mesasage ox8DE00006, why?
22-Dec-08

I keep getting this error mesasage ox8DE00006, why?

On Monday, December 22, 2008 9:38 AM
taltmir wrote:

I keep getting this error mesasage ox8DE00006, why?
I keep getting this error mesasage ox8DE00006, why?

Is this the only answer that you get ?No other text?

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers - MS Excel Newbie
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.

On Monday, December 22, 2008 1:30 PM
KOrlan wrote:

Is that the entire contents of the error message?
Is that the entire contents of the error message? What version of Outlook and
what type of mail account?

--
Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook
http://www.howto-o

Silverlight 2 Beta 2: Doing Data Part VI: A Generic Request WebService
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0b1e34fd-f73c-43dc-bbcb-8778386d32b5/silverlight-2-beta-2-doi.aspx