From: Hatlady on
How do I remove the extra space after paragraphs when Outlook is open? I do
not want to have to do it every time I send an email with a list in it!

Thanks,
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Version of Outlook? You can edit the style, although it may not work with
replies. you can also use Shift+Enter instead of enter.
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/dblspace_html.htm for more
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll: