From: sunnybug on
In our company we just installed patch kb972363 for Outlook 2007. There are
users that since the patch was installed can't print to any printer as it
crashes and closes Outlook. So far the only way to fix this is to remove the
patch kb972363 and the crashes no longer happen. Has anyone had any similar
issues with this Outlook patch and if so know of a solution? I have seen
other posts on this but only thing anyone mentions is to uninstall the patch
which can't be a permanant solution for us as that patch is required.
From: David Donalson on
I'm getting the same fault address in my event viewer. I'm told that
when they try to print Outlook crashes, about the first 4 print lines
come out and thats about it. The only error I get is Faulting
application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70,
faulting module outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70,
debug? 0, fault address 0x00333d6f
I've uninstalled the kb972363 as stated above to see if it helps us
too. I just wanted to make sure sunny knew he wasn't by himself.