From: JOHN VERGHESE JOHN on
The message I get is " a problem caused the program to stop working
correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available".

I've reinstalled MS Office Ultimate and the problem continues.
From: DL on
Open Outlook using the safe switch and see if the problem is replicated
Start>Run outlook.exe /safe
(note space between exe /)