From: jckc on
My eyes are getting bad and I want to sit back from my computer. I want the
font size of messages sent to me in outlook to automatically be converted to
14 point text. Is this possible?
From: Bob I on
No, but you can Zoom the view.

From: VanguardLH on
jckc wrote:

> My eyes are getting bad and I want to sit back from my computer. I want the
> font size of messages sent to me in outlook to automatically be converted to
> 14 point text. Is this possible?

If that text is painful to read (getting headaches while squinting at text)
then it is likely that text in other applications is also too small. Up the
DPI (dots per inch) used to display objects, including text.

Display applet (Control Panel) -> Settings tab: Advanced -> General tab

See how it looks when you jump from the default of 96 DPI to 120 DPI to make
it all 25% bigger. You eye and eyelid muscles will thank you. Aaaaah.