From: nc on
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. When I launch Outlook the first
time, it will download all my email messages and then it hangs on the last
one. For example, if there are 20 messages to download, it will get to
'Receiving message 20 of 20' and just hang there, it will never come up with
the message 'Send/Receive Complete'. The only way I can get out of it and be
able to send and receive again is to close down Outlook, go into the task
manager and kill the Outlook process that is still running and relaunch
Outlook. Then it seems to work fine again. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.