From: SH on
We use ascii 253 as a separator for some information contained in a long string that we include in an XML attachment.
For some reason there are a couple of computers using Outlook where that ascii character is getting replaced.
As far as I can tell it isn't replaced on the sending system (I can receive the email in my Outlook and the characters have not been replaced in the attached XML file). But there are two computers where this character is being changed somehow when they receive it in their Outlook.
Any ideas on how and why this would happen?? And how we can stop it?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook.general/5