From: Finance Guru on
Hi There,

In my Inbox I appear to have lost some fields

In any one inbox all I can see who the email is from - I appear to have lost
the date column,the file size, etc

Any ideas on how I can reintate this information

Thanks for your assistance
Have a great Bank Holiday All

--
Wales - the land of fire breathing dragons and rugby playing wizards.
From: Orland, Kathleen on
Is it possible that the From column just became oversized by
double-clicking? What happens if you drag the end of the column back to
size?

If you check (on your toolbar) View > Current View > Customize Current View
and then click on the Fields button, you should see all the fields that your
default view contains. If the items are missing, try the following:

Windows XP and older:

Close Outlook. Click on Start > Run and then type in: outlook.exe
/cleanviews
Note the space between outlook.exe and /cleanviews

Windows Vista & 7

Close Outlook. Click on Start > Start Search and then type in: outlook.exe
/cleanveiws
Note the space between outlook.exe and /cleanviews.

--

Kathleen Orland