From: W. Guy Delaney on
When I open Outlook 2003, I am prompted for a Profile Name. How can I set
the profile name so that I do not see this message each time I open Outlook.

Guy

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Here's the info you need in order to create an Outlook profile:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

The entire website is excellent and will answer most people's questions. You
will find it quite informative.

--

Kathleen Orland

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"W. Guy Delaney" <delaney(a)unitedsolution.net> wrote in message

> When I open Outlook 2003, I am prompted for a Profile Name. How can I set
> the profile name so that I do not see this message each time I open Outlook.

Open the Mail applet in Control Panel, click Show Profiles, and either remove
all but the one profile you want Outlook to use or select the profile you want
Outlook to always use in the drop-down at the bottom, after selecting the
"Always use this profile" radio button.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]