From: yaro137 on
The pst file that keeps emails from my 2 accounts has reached 1.8GB
and I can't even archive now. I'm guessing it's the old type of pst
that was used for that account. I created 2 new pst files and
transferred my folders with messages. I'm not to sure what to do next.
In Outlook folder the main one is called Outlook.pst but the
additional ones are as Personal Folders. Can I just delete the main
Outlook pst? Is there any way to convert it to the new type of pst?
yaro
From: wangdong on
Whenever the PST file reaches or exceeds that limit, you will not be
able to open or load it any more, or you cannot add any new data to
it. This is called oversized PST file problem. More detailed
information can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/problems/2gb-pst.htm

You can use Advanced Outlook Repair to solve the problem, (
http://www.datanumen.com/aor/problems/convert-2gb-pst.htm ), or
splitting it into smaller pieces ( http://www.datanumen.com/aor/problems/split-2gb-pst.htm
)

http://www.datanumen.com/aor/ contains the detailed information about