From: Claus on
I'm trying to create an account within Outlook 2007, and receive the message
" you cannot add a Microsoft Exchange account to this profile while Outlook
is running.Exit Outlook and use Mail icon in the Control Panel to add..." but
in control Pannel there is no MAIL ICON so It's impossible to create
anything. Already unistalled and reinstalled but no ICON.
From: Gordon on

"Claus" <Claus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to create an account within Outlook 2007, and receive the
> message
> " you cannot add a Microsoft Exchange account to this profile while
> Outlook
> is running.Exit Outlook and use Mail icon in the Control Panel to add..."
> but
> in control Pannel there is no MAIL ICON so It's impossible to create
> anything. Already unistalled and reinstalled but no ICON.

And are you trying to connect to an Exchange Server?
Are you using 64 bit Windows?