From: gclark on
Found solution. This was posted in a CNET forum and it worked.

In Outlook, under Tools, Options, Mail Format:
Remove Microsoft Word as the email editor.

This removed the image001.wmz and image002.gif

Thanks for the help.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
That means you definitely had a header or footer enabled in Word.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll: