From: ian clark on
Hi
Yes the Send/receive comes on on, but nothing is ever downloaded from during
the time the computer was switched off. I go and check my emails in Sky and
there are emails that have not come across to Outlook
--
ian

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Yes the Send/receive comes on on, but nothing is ever downloaded from during
> the time the computer was switched off. I go and check my emails in Sky and
> there are emails that have not come across to Outlook

Do you access that mailbox any other way, like with a handheld, while Outlook
is offline?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: ian clark on
No, afraid not. Just Outlook when I switch on the computer. And of course
having to check my Sky email account for the missing Outlook emails.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> No, afraid not. Just Outlook when I switch on the computer. And of course
> having to check my Sky email account for the missing Outlook emails.

Do you have any add-ins like antivirus or -spam scanners looking at incoming
mail?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]