From: Tony on
When I open an email that has a link, and i click on the link to access it I
get a message that reads: "This operation has been canceled due to
restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system
administrator".

Why am i being restricted? I check for permissions and it checked "no
restrictions".

Can anyone help?
--
Tony R
From: VanguardLH on
Tony wrote:

> When I open an email that has a link, and i click on the link to access it I
> get a message that reads: "This operation has been canceled due to
> restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system
> administrator".
>
> Why am i being restricted? I check for permissions and it checked "no
> restrictions".
>
> Can anyone help?

You are claiming that you have no knowledge of how to perform online
searches? Google still works:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22

Operation canceled due to restrictions:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm