From: SoundMix on
On one of my computers Quick Steps will not let me save/add/edit email
addresses. Any ideas? I've tried "repair". This was an install over 2007 on
Win 7 64.

My XP machine works fine.
From: larry on

SoundMix wrote:
> On one of my computers Quick Steps will not let me save/add/edit email
> addresses. Any ideas? I've tried "repair". This was an install over
> 2007 on
> Win 7 64.
>
> My XP machine works fine.

Can you save other quick steps, just not ones that contain email
addresses?

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45629

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: SoundMix on
"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> What is the exact Quick Step that you are trying to create?
> What happens when you try? Any error messages?
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

If I try to edit "To Manager" to include a valid email and hit the Save
button, nothing happens, the window stays open and I have t click "X" to
close it. The same thing happens when trying to create a new "Forward" quick
step. I cannot get any email address to be accepted. There is no error
message.
From: SoundMix on
The only Quick Steps that do not work are the ones that contain email
addresses.